Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wish List ...

Since I started this job I have interviewed so many of my favorite authors, and spoken with so many authors I didn't even know, but who are now my favorites. While the list of new favorites is growing, the list of old favorites to whom I have not spoken is dwindling.

Three I would love to interview are (in no particular order):

Mary Higgins Clark
Stephen King
James Patterson

Next week, I get to take one of those people off the list. I'm almost too excited to read the book. Which leads me to a problem. Yesterday I finished the latest book by one of the above-listed authors. I was planning to review it today, but if I do that I'll partially ruin the surprise.

Stay tuned ...

https://twitter.com/AnneSBU

Anne’s Book Club on Facebook

Anne's Book Club on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment