Monday, July 4, 2016

What I'm Reading Now ...

I usually have more than one book going at a time. And sometimes I have even more than four going at a time. It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in and what I feel like reading.

I'll be speaking with two of these authors soon: One on Wednesday; the other next Tuesday. As always, I'm excited about the interviews.

I'm hoping that I am caught up enough at home and at work to keep up with Anne's Book Club because I really enjoy passing along news and information about all kinds of books, as well as information about authors and other book-related news.

Also coming up this month I have Delia Ephron (I already finished "Siracusa." Loved it!), Ace Atkins and Joseph Finder. Stay tuned!

By the way, here's part of what's been keep me so busy for the past three months. See that pile in the middle? The one with the Stephen King book in it? Those are the majority of the books I read from April through June. Add a few for the ones I gave away and the couple I borrowed from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment