Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Warriors
By Ted Bell

Rather than give you a review, I'll tell you this: I got the book in the mail Friday so I could prepare for my interview with Mr. Bell. When I got home, I looked at the calendar I keep there and saw that the interview was scheduled for April 8. The book is nearly 500 pages long so I "knew" the publicist would give me more time than that to read it, so I just assumed I penciled in the interview for the wrong date and it was actually April 18. Well, when I got to work on Monday and checked the calendar, sure enough, the interview was scheduled for April 8 -- today. So when I got home Monday night I started reading. I could not put it down! I expected to read half of it and thought that would make for a pretty good interview. Nope. Read the whole thing. If you haven't met Alex Hawke yet, this is a good time to it. "Warriors" is top notch!
You can listen to my chat with Ted Bell here.


https://twitter.com/AnneSBU Anne’s Book Club on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment